Cool! Who is going to get the new iPad 3?
Although not much changes in the physical look of the new iPad 3 when compared to iPad 2, the third-generation iPad is more powerful internally with the improved display, the camera, the wireless connection and capable of functioning faster, so much more than you ever imagined.
Features of iPad 3:
- Four times more pixels than iPad 2
- The new iPad has a million more pixels than an HDTV
- Apple engineers elevated the pixels onto a different plane — separating them from the signals
- The A5X chip with quad-core graphics drives four times the pixels of iPad 2
- New iPad 3 still gets an amazing 10 hours of battery life
- 5-megapixel iSight camera
- Lets you shoot gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video with advanced optics
- With an f/2.4 aperture and a five-element lens
- Captures light efficiently to produce a sharper overall image
- Hybrid infrared filter typically reserved for expensive SLR cameras
- Also keeps out harmful IR light for more accurate, uniform colors
- Built with the latest 4G wireless technology
- Lets you connect to fast data networks around the world up to 4G LTE.2