Great news badminton kaki, we are very excited to announce that Curtin Badminton Club is cooperating with Miri Chung Jing Sports to organize “Curtin Borneo League 2017”. The purpose of this tournament is to discover new talents and potential badminton players in Borneo Island, West Malaysia, Singapore, and Thailand and also promote the spirit of sportsmanship among participants.
The details of Curtin Borneo League 2017 are as followed:
– Date: 14th & 15th October
– Venue: King Sports Centre
– Registration fee: RM250 per team
– Categories: Men’s Single, Men’s Double, Mixed Double
* The registration is open to public.
* Each team should consist of 7 players which are 5 males and 2 females. Moreover, 2 out of 7 players should act as substitute players (1 male & 1 female).
This is the online registration for Curtin Borneo League 2017.This is the online registration for Curtin Borneo League 2017.
***Terms and Conditions***
(Event Registration T&Cs)
1. The Organizers will not be held liable for any mishaps and/or accidents that occurred during the event.
2. The Organizers will not be held liable for any losses or inconveniences caused to the participant(s).
3. Every team shall register for the league before 22nd September 2017.
4. Each team shall consist of 7 players (5 males and 2 females), which includes 1 male and female substitute each.
5. The registration fee for each team is RM250.
6. Each team can accommodate maximum THREE Professional Players including Current National Players, Ex-National Players, or any players that have participated in any tournament associate with Badminton Association Malaysia (BAM), Badminton World Federation (BWF), International Tournament and World Championship.
7. The Curtin Borneo League shall be contested by maximum 12 teams which shall be selected by the Curtin Borneo League in accordance with the selection criteria which has been established for the purpose of ensuring the success of the league in achieving its key objectives.
8. The participant agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the participant contained in this registration form.
9. The Organizers reserve the right to reject applications.
Side Note: Please check our event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1578068838910823/) for more details and announcements.