The Confederation Of Chinese Associations, Miri comprehensive building program is expected to cost 200 million ringgit to build. The overall project including an integrated business with shops, apartments and a three-star hotel buildings, covering a total of 4.5 acres land.
Construction of the project is expected to start next year, it will take about five years to complete. Once completed, it will be Malaysia’s largest and most magnificent Confederation Of Chinese Associations building, and a new landmark in Miri City.
There will be a 15-storey three-star hotel to be built in Miri City:
- this hotel will have a total of 250 rooms
- in order to meet the needs of government regulations, they also provide 957 parking spaces
In addition, there is a comprehensive 4 storey commercial business center building:
- with 38 business units on each level
- top level as the office and meeting room for The Confederation Of Chinese Associations, Miri
- with a total area of 30,000 square feet
- Green Corridor and also has a swimming pool and gym
The project also comes with two blocks of 8 storey apartment:
- a total of 192 three-room apartment and home work type (SOHO style)
- For Block A (each apartment unit has 450 square feet of size area)
- For Block B (each apartment unit has 1,300 square feet of size area)
The Confederation Of Chinese Associations, Miri
( Persatuan-Persatuan China Bersekutu Bahagian Keempat Sarawak )
Lot 1815, Lorong 6, Jalan Jee Foh, Krokop, 98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
(Photo courtesy of Arki Sigat Architect Designer Miri)