Below is a compilation of the 10 Ramadan Bazaars located in Miri City, where you can experience the vibrant and bustling atmosphere of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
These bazaars have a wide range of mouth-watering local delicacies, desserts, and drinks, making them the perfect destination for food enthusiasts seeking an authentic cultural experience.
You can expect to be treated to a variety of traditional Malaysian dishes, such as nasi lemak, satay, roti canai, and various types of curry.
The Bazaars are usually open in the late afternoon until the evening, offering a great opportunity for you to indulge in delicious food while immersing themselves in the rich culture of the region.
1. Miri Indoor Stadium Carpark (158 stalls)
2. New World Mart Carpark (35 stalls)
3. Medan Saberkas Miri (195 stalls)
4. Masjid Army Camp (10 stalls)
5. Bintang Megamall Entrance (10 stalls)
6. Permymall Carpark (40 stalls)
7. Emart Riam Carpark (10 stalls)
8. Surau Al-Hidayah Tab Cinaq (16 stalls)
9. Lutong MYY Mall Carpark (56 stalls)
10. Pujut 7 Commercial Centre (40 stalls)
Selamat berbuka puasa and enjoy! 570 stalls